Thursday, February 9, 2012

Packed and Ready to Fly!

In three days I will be leaving for my trip :) I remember when I was applying for this study abroad program, and hoping to get accepted- I almost can't believe it has been a year and I am finally leaving! At this point I am excited to go and see all that Australia has to offer. I have spoken to so many people who have been before, and everyone has been encouraging.

There are so many places I want to see and things that I want to do. I am looking forward to seeing my apartment for the first time and meeting my roommate (which is called a flatmate in Australia). I can’t wait to check out the campus and of course the beach- I am living only 10 minutes from Surfers Paradise.


For now, I will just focus getting through the 6 hour flight to LA, and then the 14 hour flight to Brisbane! It will definitely be an experience, luckily my friend Arielle will be traveling with me for this whole trip. 

I hope to keep in touch with everyone while I am gone, so check back for posts and of course I would love to hear from everyone! Let me know what is going on at home in the USA :) Well, the next time I write it will be from Australia! Bon Voyage!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Autumn,
    Happy Valentines Day!
    Where have you been?
    Are you tucked in to your apartment?

    Too bad you left temperatures dropped to 10 degrees, see what your missing, luv ya, dad

    gooday mate! hope ur enjoying your first few days in aussie land!!! and make sure you complete that check list ;)
    love you have fun down unda! -Emma

    ReplyDelete